FAQs & Support
Read our frequently asked questions for fast answers.
Billing & Accounts
- Are there sign up fees? Termination fees? Any hidden fees we should know about?
- Are there fees for recruiting testers?
- Can we pay for Verify a year in advance? Do you accept POS or payment by check?
- How does the 30 Day Free Trial work? How is it different than a Free account?
- If we upgrade will we be billed twice this month? If we downgrade will we be prorated?
- How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
- How do I update my payment information? Or get a copy of an invoice?
- Can I cancel my account?
- What is the refund policy?
- Is my payment information safe?
Are there sign up fees? Termination fees? Any hidden fees we should know about?
Absolutely not. We think one-time extra fees aren't the right way to do business. We don't charge signup fees, termination fees or any additional fees/taxes. The price you pay is simply the fixed monthly fee based on the plan you've chosen.
Are there fees for recruiting testers?
You can recruit your own testers for no additional fees by grabbing the share URL and sending that out to your testers. You can also tap into our pool of Enroll testers for a fee.
Recruit Your Own
Can we pay for Verify a year in advance? Do you accept POS or payment by check?
We only accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding alternative purchasing options.
How does the 30 Day Free Trial work? How is it different than a Free account?
There are two ways to try Verify for free:
- 30 Day Free Trial - To get set up with a 30 Day Free Trial, you must be a new Verify user. (Users on a Free plan who then choose to upgrade at a later date are not eligible.) Choose and sign up for any of our paid plans. You will not be billed for the first 30 days of use and can downgrade to Free at any time. After 30 days, you will be charged for the paid plan you signed up for and begin monthly billing.
Note: You will need to maintain a paid plan for the first 30 days to try Verify for free. If you downgrade to a Free account and then want to go back to a paid plan within those 30 days, you will be charged for the upgrade.
- Verify Free plan - This plan is always free with limited features but the option to upgrade is always available.
If we upgrade will we be billed twice this month? If we downgrade will we be prorated?
When you upgrade you are instantly upgraded to the higher plan but you don't have to pay the higher price until next month's bill. When you downgrade you are instantly downgraded, but you don't begin paying the lower rate until next month's bill.
How do I upgrade or downgrade my account?
To adjust your Verify plan, click on the Account button located in the top right corner of your Verify screen. You will see the plan you’re currently on, along with the options to upgrade or downgrade your account.
How do I update my payment information? Or get a copy of an invoice?
From your Verify dashboard, hover over Account in the upper right corner then select the “Billing” option. You can easily update your credit card information from this page. You will also see a list of past invoices that you can click to view.
Can I cancel my account?
While we don’t like to throw around the words “cancel” or “delete” when it comes to Verify accounts, you do have the option to downgrade to our Free Membership. You will still have limited access to your tests but will no longer receive a monthly invoice or charge.
What is the refund policy?
Verify offers a Free 30 Day Trial on new paying accounts. Your first charge will come 30 days after you originally sign up. If you downgraded before this first charge, you won't be billed at all.
If you downgrade after you are billed on day 30, no refund will be issued and you will be charged for the rest of that month. You won't be charged again after that.
Accounts that begin as an upgrade from a free account do not qualify for the Free 30 Day Trial. Refunds will not be issued for any account non-usage. You are responsible for any charges that are incurred.
Is my payment information safe?
Absolutely. We process monthly subscription transactions through Authorize.net to ensure total security with SSL.
SSL means “Secure Socket Layer”, which is a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. The protocol allows for Notable to securely communicate in a way that is designed to prevent “eavesdropping”, tampering or any other type of forgery. It’s the same technology used by banks and online stores like Amazon.com to keep your information safe and secure during transactions.
SSL keeps your communications and payments absolutely secure. Find out more about SSL »